    3.. Indexing Services is not running
    4.. Temporarily granted administrative rights to ASP.NET Machine Account.
    Thanks in advance.

    HNguyen, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Are you in the web hierarachy or somewhere out on the file system? If
    outside, you may be using a transverse type of operation, which requires a
    reduction in security in IIS 6. If not, check the security set up with the
    ..NET Configuration tool.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Oct 14, 2004