    I do several iisreset without any success, I need to reboot the machine so
    it works.

    I would appreciate your help.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FsYW1FbGlhcw==?=, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Hi,

    Thank you for your post.

    Based on my understanding, this kind of "Access Denied" problem when
    generating or loading assembly is very likely related to a background
    Anti-Virus or Indexing service. You can find more information here:

    #Diagnose "Access Denied" error on Assembly Loading
    http://blogs.msdn.com/junfeng/archive/2004/10/09/240355.aspx

    If you do have an Anti-Virus or Indexing service running in the background,
    you may try excluding the "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder from the service
    and see if it works.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support