Access denied problem

Jason Zhou

Hi All,

This is my first time to play with web service, but it failed with error
message like: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied. What I
did is very simple: I am using WSE 2.0, I implemented a web method to return
current system time. Client is a simple C# window aplication to call this
web service. I guess it's something related to my security setting or
permission setting, but I have no clue where it is.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jason