Access denied to file from ServicedComponent

VK

I would greatly appreciate help on issue that looks as have been resolved
before:

I wrote a ServicedComponent that reads and writes files to a folder on a
network share.
Platform is Windows 2000.
It gets called by ASPNET (local account) that do not have access to the
folder.
But I configured this component to run as Server ([assembly:
ApplicationActivation(ActivationOption.Server)]) with following settings:
[assembly:
ApplicationAccessControl(true,AccessChecksLevel=AccessChecksLevelOption.ApplicationComponent,
Authentication=AuthenticationOption.Packet,
ImpersonationLevel=ImpersonationLevelOption.Impersonate)]

I set Identity to run under my domain account (in development environment).
I put this component into GAC and registered with regsvcs.exe

component method has line like:

FileInfo _file = new FileInfo("\\server01\share$\Data\somefile.pdf");

I am not getting any Exception, but in Wahtch window I see following:

((System.MarshalByRefObject)(((System.IO.FileSystemInfo)(_file))))
__identity <undefined value> System.Object

ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED 5 int
ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER 87 int
Length <error: an exception of type: {System.IO.IOException} occurred> long

That makes me think that I am missing something in configuration of the
Component.
Again, I would heartly apprecciate any clue on what I am missing with this
Component.