Access denied to the path 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\asp.netwebadminfiles\web.co

Sergio Piccioni

I should be most grateful if you could help me.
Why do i receive in Visual Web Developer 08 the following message

Access denied to the path
'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\asp.netwebadminfiles\web.config'
..

when i do select: Website-->ASP.NET Configuration?
My computer runs on Vista. My Vista is in the Italian Language. My Express
edition is in the English Language.
I tried in many ways to solve this problem but unsuccessfully.

Kind Regards.
Sergio.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Sergio,

Use "Unlocker" tool (google to find the official site) to find out who lock
this file

---
WBR,

SP> I should be most grateful if you could help me.
SP> Why do i receive in Visual Web Developer 08 the following message
SP> Access denied to the path
SP> 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\asp.netwebadminfiles\
SP> web.config' .
SP>
SP> when i do select: Website-->ASP.NET Configuration?
SP> My computer runs on Vista. My Vista is in the Italian Language. My
SP> Express
SP> edition is in the English Language.
SP> I tried in many ways to solve this problem but unsuccessfully.
SP> Kind Regards.
SP> Sergio.

Sergio Piccioni

Hello Michael,
I'm sorry. It doesn't work.
Thank You.
I receive the message "access denied" even after having used "Unlocker".