    if i select only 120 or less than item no problem.

    why is the eror.

    plz send me a solution , my client is waiting

    Renjith, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Renjith

    McKirahan Guest

    "Renjith" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a list box , multilist , where i selected some 120 items.
    > if i select more than 120 item on submitting the page it will show a
    > javascript error called access denied or syntax error. the page is not
    > if i select only 120 or less than item no problem.
    >
    > why is the eror.
    >
    > plz send me a solution , my client is waiting

    I had no problem selecting 199 options.

    Can you provide code or a URL?

    McKirahan, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Renjith

    Renjith Guest

    See the scenario,

    i've selected 5 , submitted the screen, so some data came according to the
    options .
    again i selected some more data in list , the submitted the page.

    some times it shows Invalid syntax , or Access denied.

    the page is not loaded
    i put a script in the begining of the page.
    and it is going to the Submit line also , im sure.
    so the problem is with submit.

    Renjith, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Renjith

    McKirahan Guest

    "Renjith" <> wrote in message

    > See the scenario,

    Show us your code or a URL.
    Problems are most easily solved when then can be recreated.

    > i've selected 5 , submitted the screen, so some data came according to the
    > options .
    > again i selected some more data in list , the submitted the page.

    Do you mean "more" or "different"?
    Are past selections "remembered"?

    > some times it shows Invalid syntax , or Access denied.

    Is there a line number to help you debug?

    > the page is not loaded
    > i put a script in the begining of the page.
    > and it is going to the Submit line also , im sure.
    > so the problem is with submit.

    What browser are you using?
    Is any validation done after "Submit" is clicked?

    McKirahan, Nov 23, 2005