    Thank you
    Noro

    , Feb 25, 2008

  2. Outlook has a much more restricted security configuration for Internet
    Explorer than the OS. It is the JavaScript in your page that is being denied
    run privileges.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Chicken Salad Surgeon
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 25, 2008

  3. noro Guest

    Re: "Access denied" when viewing my ajax asp.net web page in outlook2003

    Thank you for your answer,

    Can you inform me how I can personalize the security level of my site
    in Outlook so that it can execute Ajax Javascript code?

    Thanks in advance,
    Noro

    noro, Feb 25, 2008
  4. I don't believe this is possible as this is a safeguard within outlook and
    it's built-in browsing engine and not something a web developer can code. If
    we could code such features, any mailicious web site could just use this
    code to make their web site deemed safe. This is why you see most emails
    come in as basically a static web page, advanced features are just not
    available and users should be redirected from the email to view the site in
    their browser.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - Expression