Access Denied

Developer

We have 3 intranet applications on a webserver. Everyday when the users of
these applications visit the respective website they are getting an error as
follows:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Access is Denied: 'Company.Common'.

Here 'Company.Common' is the name of the dll. Each of these 3 applications
are referencing this common dll. So each application has this dll in its bin
folder.

The only way to fix the problem is when an IT person who has the
ADMINISTRATIVE privilege on this machine visit each of these website once in
the morning everyday. So we have asked on guy from the IT come to the office
before everyone else come in and go to the home pages of these 3 websites.
Sounds wierd. But this is what is happening.

Any idea?

Thanks

Developer

Thanks CT. I was reading this article yesterday before posting my question
and confirmed that the index service is not running on this server. I was
looking at the events that are created on this server. Before anyone access
this server everyday at 4:00am a schedule is running some Norton Antivirus
task. I believe this is to scan the file system. Whether this might reset
the permissions?

Thanks.