Access deny in Windows XP

handlim

I made a program by Class Library.
When I use the program, It deny access...
In windows 2000 Server, It can give a grant to use the file in
menu,description,,, But How can I give the grant to use the file in
Windows XP,,,
It may be easy ,,,, I don't know,,,

Please, Help me,,,,

Imtiaz Hussain

Looks like a permissions issue.
I dont know what you mean by giving grant permission from the menu
descroption.
If this class library is being used by ASP.NET, its most likely that the
ASPNET account is getting access denied on the directory that the class
library exists in. You can manually go ahead and give ASPNET account
permissions.

You can download a tool called Filemon from www.sysinternals.com and view
which process was getting an access denied.

Hope this helps.
Imtiaz Hussain.