'Access is denied' to third-party dll

Guest

Hello all,

I am trying to use Alvaro Mendez' remote scripting. I thought all I needed
was to include the dll in \bin, but when I run I get a configuration error:
access is denied to ams.web.remotescripting (the name of the dll). I haven't
done much with outside dll's--is there anything special I need to do to
declare them? I tried creating a reference to it in the project, but that
didn't help.

Also, my project is vb and the dll was built in c#--does that matter?

Thanks,

Bill