    either writting a method to do it or using links???

    Thanks,
    Pam
    Pam, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Pam

    Mick White Guest

    Pam wrote:

    > Hello,
    > Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page ...?

    Yes, if you created the "different" page, and both pages are open.
    Mick
    Mick White, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Pam

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Hello,
    > Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
    > either writting a method to do it or using links???

    Only if the other page was set to do so.
    I believe they have to be in the same domain, too, but I could be wrong on
    that one.

    ~kaeli~
    I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Apr 18, 2005
  4. Pam

    Fred Oz Guest

    Pam wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
    > either writting a method to do it or using links???
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Pam

    Is there anything that this can do that putting the script into an
    external file and linking it into both pages won't do?

    --
    Fred
    Fred Oz, Apr 18, 2005
  5. Pam

    Guest

    Fred Oz wrote:
    > Pam wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > > Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
    > > either writting a method to do it or using links???
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Pam

    > Is there anything that this can do that putting the script into an
    > external file and linking it into both pages won't do?
    >
    > --
    > Fred

    I can't have both pages open but they are in the same domain. External
    file could be a possibility but what type of methods would I use?
    , Apr 19, 2005
  6. Pam

    Guest