Access Javascript method from another page

Pam

Hello,
Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
either writting a method to do it or using links???

Thanks,
Pam

Mick White

Pam said:
Hello,
Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page ...?

Yes, if you created the "different" page, and both pages are open.
Mick

kaeli

Hello,
Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
either writting a method to do it or using links???

Only if the other page was set to do so.
I believe they have to be in the same domain, too, but I could be wrong on
that one.

Fred Oz

Pam said:
Hello,
Is there a way to access a javascript method on a different page by
either writting a method to do it or using links???

Thanks,
Pam

Is there anything that this can do that putting the script into an
external file and linking it into both pages won't do?

pmelanso

Fred said:
Is there anything that this can do that putting the script into an
external file and linking it into both pages won't do?

I can't have both pages open but they are in the same domain. External
file could be a possibility but what type of methods would I use?

pmelanso