Access .NET DIME Service from COM SOAP Toolkit 3 client

Stephan Brunenr

Hi

I have created a .NET web service that can be requested to
deliver binary data using DIME attachments.

I also have created the client part using .NET without too
many problems.

But what if I need a COM client to consume the DIME
attachments from the .NET web service?
Are there any good books, samples that explain this
constellation?

Sincerely
Stephan Brunner

Arthur Nesterovsky

Hi,
But what if I need a COM client to consume the DIME
attachments from the .NET web service?
Are there any good books, samples that explain this
constellation?

What you mean?
You whant to create your own COM object, but you don't know
DIME structure? In this case take a look at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservice/h
tml/service01152002.asp

With best wishes, Arthur Nesterovsky
mailto: (e-mail address removed)