Access OutLook Contacts in Asp.net web application

Guest

Hi All,

Could anyone please help me regarding this issue.I need to access or Import
Outlook Contact Details from my Asp.Net web application my code behind is c#.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vidds

Norman Yuan

If you mean to use ASP.NET's code behind, which runs on web server, to get
contact list on user's outlook, which runs on user's computer, then you
cannot. However, if the user's Outlook connects to a mail server, such as
Exchange, you could have your ASP.NET code to get that kind of information
directly from Exchange server.

Guest

Thanks for the Reply Norman.
Assuming Users connect to a Exchange Server how could I proceed further to
get the users related data(for eg: Contacts)

Thanks,
Vidds