    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Vidds
    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, Sep 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=

    Norman Yuan Guest

    If you mean to use ASP.NET's code behind, which runs on web server, to get
    contact list on user's outlook, which runs on user's computer, then you
    cannot. However, if the user's Outlook connects to a mail server, such as
    Exchange, you could have your ASP.NET code to get that kind of information
    directly from Exchange server.

    Norman Yuan, Sep 11, 2007

  3. Thanks for the Reply Norman.
    Assuming Users connect to a Exchange Server how could I proceed further to
    get the users related data(for eg: Contacts)

    Thanks,
    Vidds

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, Sep 12, 2007