access permissions in asp.net web service in windows 2003 server

Ollie

First off I am using windows server 2003, IIS 6.0 .Net framework
1.1.4322.....

I am attempting to use COM+ Loosely Coupled Events (LCE) from an asp.net web
service but I am receiving a 'System.UnauthorizedAccessException' exception
saying 'Access Denied' when attempting to call
'COMAdmin.ICatalogCollection.SaveChanges' method to subscribe to a transient
subscriptions. The COM+ server runs under the 'network service' account and
the asp.net web service runs under the standard asp.net account.

I have enabled impersonation of the local security policy for the 'network
service' account and everything works perfectly from a desktop application
but fails from an asp.net application, so obviously this is a permissions
problem.
So I then added code to impersonate a more privileged user account (Domain
User, Admin User, Enterprise User) for the COM+ event subscription but it
still fails......

Does anyone know the privileges I need to grant to allow me to subscribe to
a COM+ transient subscriptions?

Cheers in Advance

Ollie