Access to ASP net application on IIS with Mozilla

Guest

Hi,
I developed an ASP.net application which is running on IIS. If I access to
the pages in this application by Internet explorer, all works properly, but
if I access to the same application by Mozilla, this show me the prompt to
ask username and password for "localhost".
Why?
Who can help me?

Thank You
Alessandro Rossi

Karl Seguin

Go in IIS, right click on the website, select "properties", go to the
"directory security" tab, click the first "edit" button. Make sure the
Anonymous access checkbox at the top is checked.

Karl