access to class members from a Fortran subroutine

Pinchedez

Hi,
I worked on a code based on C/C++/Fortran, with the main in C++.
I need to have access to some function members of a global class
object from inside the

More precisely, I have a global variable of type pointer.
The associated value is instanciated in the beginning of the main program
according to some datas.

The object is global since the informations carried have
to be accessed anywhere in the code
without having to modify everything.

I manage to access inside the C functions
the various functions members of this global variable using a wrapper.

But I need also to have the same access inside the Fortran subroutines.
I need mainly to call the functions members.

Does anybody have ideas about the strategy to use?
(C++ -> C -> Fortran ?)

What are the main difficulties when transfering vectors from C++
to Fortran ?

Thanks in advance

K. Pinchedez