    I do it with Visual Basic but i wanna try with C.

    Thanks !!!
    :)

    DarthSidious, Dec 17, 2005

  2. DarthSidious wrote:
    > hi, i'm using Borland C++ 5.02, i'm just beggining with win32 C
    > programming and i'd like to know how can i connect from C to a Sql
    > Server 2000, get some data back, so i can show it with some control.
    > Is there any library or something to do this?
    > I do it with Visual Basic but i wanna try with C.

    You've made several mistakes so far. First of all, this newsgroup
    is about C++, not C. Please do not confuse the two. comp.lang.c
    is just down the corridor from here. Second, win32 programming is
    off-topic here. If you need win32, go to comp.os.ms-windows.*
    hierarchy. Third, SQL server access is platform-specific. However,
    there are cross-platform means, which are still off-topic here.
    Try a database newsgroup for those or the newsgroup for your OS of
    choice. Three strikes -- you're out!

    If you get a C++ _language_ question, come back, we'll be happy to
    accommodate you.

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 18, 2005