    witch
    GSM modem under Linux. There will be a typical AT commands

    Thanks
    Pawe³ Chrobak, Feb 2, 2005

  2. > How to take access to serial port (rs232) ??
    > Is't possible?? Just tell me guy's where I can take o look
    > Now I work under Windows XP but finally I need to make script to
    > communicate witch
    > GSM modem under Linux. There will be a typical AT commands

    As always: Google is your friend:

    google: python serial port

    --
    Regards,

    Diez B. Roggisch
    Diez B. Roggisch, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Pawe³ Chrobak

    Nick Coghlan Guest

    Pawe³ Chrobak wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > How to take access to serial port (rs232) ??
    > Is't possible?? Just tell me guy's where I can take o look

    The same place you should always look - Google.

    Cheers,
    Nick.

    --
    Nick Coghlan | | Brisbane, Australia
    http://boredomandlaziness.skystorm.net
    Nick Coghlan, Feb 2, 2005

  4. > Keywords: python serial

    Great, I needed exactly this information ( pyserial) . Thanks a lot ;)
    Pawel Chrobak, Feb 2, 2005