access to serial port

Pawe³ Chrobak

Hi

How to take access to serial port (rs232) ??
Is't possible?? Just tell me guy's where I can take o look
Now I work under Windows XP but finally I need to make script to communicate
witch
GSM modem under Linux. There will be a typical AT commands

Thanks

Diez B. Roggisch

How to take access to serial port (rs232) ??
Is't possible?? Just tell me guy's where I can take o look
Now I work under Windows XP but finally I need to make script to
communicate witch
GSM modem under Linux. There will be a typical AT commands

As always: Google is your friend:

google: python serial port

Nick Coghlan

Pawe³ Chrobak said:
Hi

How to take access to serial port (rs232) ??
Is't possible?? Just tell me guy's where I can take o look

The same place you should always look - Google.

Cheers,
Nick.