Access to the path ...\\dynamic_images is denied. What Happens???

cg

I have designed a report that uses the
CrystalReportViewer which works fine on my local machine.
I created a setup to install Crystal Report in my
Production Server (I saw the crnet_deployment.pdf file)
But I obtain the error: "Access to the path C:\\Program
Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\\Crystal
Reports\\Viewers\\dynamic_images" is denied.
But this folder not exist!!!!
I saw the folder C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET\\Crystal Reports\\Viewers\\images, then I
renamed this folder and now I obtain the error: "Query
Engine Error: 'C:\DOCUME-1\ASPNET\LOCALS-1
\TEMP\temp_2f46608........rpt

WHAT HAPPENS?????