Access to the path "dynamic_images" is denied

±

±ù÷¢

I have a standard vb crystal reports viewer control on a web form with just
the one simple report bound to it.

when I run the project I get the following error:

ACCESS TO THE PATH "DYNAMIC_IMAGES" IS DENIED.

it goes on to say that the ASPNET account has got permission to access it
etc etc so I have changed the permissions on everthing a 1000 time only to
get the same error....

When transfering the same setup to a windows form it works fine..

Please HEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

S. Justin Gengo

Based on your last statement, "When transferring the same setup to a windows
for it works fine." am I guessing correctly that your code is in a user
control? And perhaps this user control's file is in a separate folder? If so
then you need to specify the path to the file to move out one level try
putting "../" in front of the current path you are giving. Or switch to
using a virtual path (beginning the entire path with "/").

I hope this helps.

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer