    use HttpWebRequest and WebProxy, it does not work.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Grace
    Get modulus exponent from X509 cetificat, Oct 10, 2006

  2. "Get modulus exponent from X509 cetificat"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to access one web service (on machine A) from machine B using
    > web application. I can browse the web service from web browser. But when I
    > access the web service from application, sometimes(80%) it crashed with
    > the
    > error saying: "Redirect (authentication_redirect_to_virtual_host), You are
    > being redirected to the authentication virtual host, For assistance,
    > contact
    > your network support team."

    What did your network support team say when you asked them?

    John
    John Saunders, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Thanks for your response, John.
    My network team say that might be proxy problem. Right now, I am using this
    code:

    // get web service instance
    private crossroads.CaasServices CaasServices = new
    Crossroads1.crossroads.CaasServices();

    int port = 8080;
    WebProxy proxy=new WebProxy("proxy", port);
    //proxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("username", "password");
    proxy.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
    CaasServices.Proxy = proxy;

    //call web service method
    bool isValid = CaasServices.IsAuthorized(appID, user, role, auth);

    When I use CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, it gave me error: The request
    failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server
    requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy
    service is denied. ).

    When I use new NetworkCredential("username", "password"); it gave me time
    out error.

    Any further suggestion please?

    Thanks,

    Grace

    Get modulus exponent from X509 cetificat, Oct 10, 2006
  4. "Get modulus exponent from X509 cetificat"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Thanks for your response, John.
    > My network team say that might be proxy problem. Right now, I am using
    > this
    > code:
    >
    > // get web service instance
    > private crossroads.CaasServices CaasServices = new
    > Crossroads1.crossroads.CaasServices();
    >
    > int port = 8080;
    > WebProxy proxy=new WebProxy("proxy", port);
    > //proxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("username", "password");
    > proxy.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
    > CaasServices.Proxy = proxy;
    >
    > //call web service method
    > bool isValid = CaasServices.IsAuthorized(appID, user, role, auth);
    >
    > When I use CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials, it gave me error: The
    > request
    > failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA
    > Server
    > requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy
    > service is denied. ).
    >
    > When I use new NetworkCredential("username", "password"); it gave me time
    > out error.

    Are you saying that when you pass the correct username and password you get
    a timeout?

    Can you determine whether the web service is receiving your call? If so,
    then perhaps it is receiving the call, but the proxy service is eating the
    response, causing your timeout.

    John
    John Saunders, Oct 11, 2006