AccessCheckException

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Matt T, Jul 16, 2008.

  1. Matt T

    Matt T Guest

    I'm getting a new error when deploying my website to the server. This works
    fine locally and has worked fine up until today. Any suggestions? The error
    is-

    AccessCheckException

    Exception Details:
    System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail,
    System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]: AccessCheckException

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [FaultException`1: AccessCheckException]
    System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
    reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +2668969
    System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
    msgData, Int32 type) +717
    SAM.ISimonAccess.CanRun(String applicationName, String u42, String
    function) +0
    SAM.SimonAccessClient.CanRun(String applicationName, String u42, String
    function) +25
    MasterPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +447
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o,
    Object t, EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
    EventArgs e) +33
    includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433;
    ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

    Matt T, Jul 16, 2008

  2. Matt T

    Mark Guest

    Duh Matt this is an easy one, uncheck allow anonymous access. Sorry only took
    me an hour to guess that one. see you in the office.

    Mark, Jul 30, 2008