Accessibility

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Well, it seems as there are people who are not satisfied with Bush because
he would have not been hard enough in their opinions and other people who
might be unsatisfied because he did not do much to avoid wars.......during
the time of his presidencies....

Luigi, I cannot talk to Travis on this issue because I go all red
and want to scream and burst. Excuse me for taking it out on you:

If you are going to talk about it, why make such utterly useless
summaries as the bleeding obvious above? Tell him that he is
really really cute about the underwear example, and that it is
the absolute standout mark of the Right in America - when it
comes right down to it - of never being able to go far enough,
even to the extent of describing what actually goes on. Standing
in underwear indeed! Tell him that if he has a couple of bottles
of whiskey first, he might actually get up the front to use less
sanitized descriptions... You can do it Luigi, just lose that
Eliza and give him hell. I am counting on you. That's it. I'm out
of this.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Luigi, I cannot talk to Travis on this issue because I go all red
and want to scream and burst. Excuse me for taking it out on you:

If you are going to talk about it, why make such utterly useless
summaries as the bleeding obvious above?

Is that obvious?
Why was Bush elected for the second time, then?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Is that obvious?
Why was Bush elected for the second time, then?

something totally different... Even Eliza herself would not go
so far.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
something totally different... Even Eliza herself would not go
so far.

Because we did not speak the same "language"

Travis Newbury

Luigi said:
Well, it seems as there are people who are not satisfied with Bush because
he would have not been hard enough in their opinions and other people who
might be unsatisfied because he did not do much to avoid wars.......during
the time of his presidencies....

He did everything to avoid war. Do you support terrorism? How do you
propose that we stop terrorism? Just be friends with them? Hardly.
Theyir GOD is telling them that we must be likked. Do you understand
that? Their GOD is tellng them that. So they are like the terminator,
they will not stop until we are all dead.

If your religion says that you are the only ones going to heaven, then
that is fine, Bit, if your religion says that you must kill everyone
that is not like you, then I am sorry, but you must be wiped off the
face of the earth.
Are there still people who support him? Does the majority of Americans
support him or not?

I support him, Not because he makes no mistakes, but I agree with most
of his policies.
Aliens?
One way native Americans
might be considered as the only ones who are not "aliens" in the USA.....
How many Apaches live in America nowadays?

Don't try to judge me based on happenings several hundered years before
I was born.
To some extent. It says that you are not satisfied with him, anyway.

No it says I am satisfied with him, I would just like him to do more.
If there had been elections today would you have voted for him or for whom
else?

I would support him today.

Leonard Blaisdell

Travis Newbury said:
I support him, Not because he makes no mistakes, but I agree with most
of his policies.

<OT class="severely">
<P>I hate his domestic policy. He appears to me to be more liberal than
the Democrats. And I am a bit abashed but want to say to dorayme, I'm
sorry. Forgive me my politics :-(
Travis! Travis! Travis! We've been down this road before.</P>
</OT>
OT of course is a block element to keep this on/off topic.

leo

Luigi Donatello Asero

Travis Newbury said:
He did everything to avoid war. Do you support terrorism?
I am both against terrorism and war.

How do you
propose that we stop terrorism? Just be friends with them? Hardly.

To fight against the reasons, eliminating them. You did not do that.

Theyir GOD is telling them that we must be likked. Do you understand
that? Their GOD is tellng them that. So they are like the terminator,
they will not stop until we are all dead.
If your religion says that you are the only ones going to heaven, then
that is fine, Bit, if your religion says that you must kill everyone
that is not like you, then I am sorry, but you must be wiped off the
face of the earth.

People do not usually attack when they are loved....
and religion can also be considered as a "Ãœberbau"
(do you know what the German word "Ãœberbau" means?)
I support him,
Not because he makes no mistakes, but I agree with most
of his policies.

Which specifical mistakes did he make in your opinion?
Don't try to judge me based on happenings several hundered years before
I was born.

Even if you did not act at that time, you still take advantage of what your
ancestors did...
so the question is not to make you responsible for what they had done but to
point out that
now you have a sort of moral debt towards them who have been deprived of
their territory.... For how richer could
Apaches (and other tribes living in the USA at that time)
have been today? Och how poorer could you have been if white men had
not conquered those territories? But, as we all are a part of mankind, a way
could be to stop considering other people as "aliens".....
No it says I am satisfied with him, I would just like him to do more.

In this case you might have contradicted yourself!
I would support him today.

Which procentage of Americans (citizens of the USA) supports
him today?

Travis Newbury

Luigi said:
To fight against the reasons, eliminating them.

Yu will have to eliminate their God to eliminate the terrorism.
You did not do that.
You CAN'T do that.
People do not usually attack when they are loved....

Maybe in OZ, but in the real world love does not solve all. ESPECIALLY
when someone believes their GOD is telling them to kill, or die trying.

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi said:
I am both against terrorism and war.

How do you

To fight against the reasons, eliminating them. You did not do that.

Ah, you see Luigi it is a very effective political tool in the US,
worked for McCarthy effectively (for a while) "If your not with us you
must be against us"
People do not usually attack when they are loved....
and religion can also be considered as a "Ãœberbau"
(do you know what the German word "Ãœberbau" means?)

Not sure what it means beyond the literal. What may be difficult for
non-Americans is the new 'faith-based' political movement where facts
and reason do not drive the policy.

Travis Newbury

Jonathan said:
Not sure what it means beyond the literal. What may be difficult for
non-Americans is the new 'faith-based' political movement where facts
and reason do not drive the policy.

Most governments are faith based. Those in the middle east even more
so.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Travis Newbury said:
Yu will have to eliminate their God to eliminate the terrorism.

I do not think that it is really a matter of religious belief.
(that is the "Ãœberbau")
It seems to me to be more a matter of power....
power on what you own and here I see a connection with
richness and poverty (how rich or poor a people in one country?)
power on what you believe in....
a matter of identity as strategy for survival...
(for in whom or what identify people when they were born?)
which means that if people identify themselves as mankind, they do not fight
against each other but they are unlikely to do that if other people attack
them....in that case they begin seeing other people as "enemies".
You CAN'T do that.

Maybe in OZ, but in the real world love does not solve all. ESPECIALLY
when someone believes their GOD is telling them to kill, or die trying.
See above.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Travis Newbury said:
Yu will have to eliminate their God to eliminate the terrorism.

I do not think that it is really a matter of religious belief.
(that is the "Ãœberbau")
It seems to me to be more a matter of power....
power on what you own and here I see a connection with
richness and poverty (how rich or poor are people in one country?)
power on what you believe in....
a matter of identity as strategy for survival...
(for in whom or what identified people when they were born?)

"Travis Newbury" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet
Luigi said:
I do not think that it is really a matter of religious belief.
(that is the "berbau")
What do you think a jihad is?
I suggest that we go on discussing about it after you have shown that you
know what the word "Ãœberbau" means in this context......
As to Apaches, I wonder whether white men wanted to defeat them and take
their territories to export "democracy"...
or for some other reason.......

Travis Newbury

Luigi said:
I suggest that we go on discussing about it after you have shown that you
know what the word "Überbau" means in this context......

I sugest you open your eye to what is happening in the world.