Accessibility

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
It is a hard reality to understand for you because you are
looking on the surface. But then... when did cowboys read history
or study human nature?

Do you really think that if the coalition were to leave the middle east
that the terrorists would all say "Oh what a happy life we have now,
lets let the Jews live in Peace..."

If so, then you too are dumber than I thought.

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
(Hey, Travis, you right-wing-bastard, use the facility on this
website that Luigi has so kindly referenced, to trace your DNA
and if you find you have bits of Native American chromos in you,
perhaps this knowledge will temper your views, see if you can get
your mate Bush to take the tests too.)

Actually my Great Grandmother was Iroquois.

dorayme

"Travis Newbury said:
Do you really think that if the coalition were to leave the middle east
that the terrorists would all say "Oh what a happy life we have now,
lets let the Jews live in Peace..."

If so, then you too are dumber than I thought.

Stop being silly Travis, it is a sad sight [1]. How you jump to
that I am committed to thinking this - "Oh what a happy life we
have now..." - is a mark of the Wooden Right. Naturally, if a
bunch of cowboys ride into town and shoot the place up in a
misguided attempt to solve a nasty problem, they would be as
silly or as careless as you to suppose that it will all be fine
if they then ride out of town in the middle of the show.

[1] Sillyness is a job for me, so it is neither sad nor not sad,
it is just how it is.