Accessing a remote file over the network

Gopi

Hi all,
I need to find the size of a file which is located on a remote unix box.I
have been given Samba mount acces for the shared folder through which i can
access the file. I am using Fileinfo object to find the attributes of the
file.When i use the Fileinfo object from a console application everything
seems to be working fine,but when i use it from a web application it throws
"FILE NOT FOUND" exception. Does anybody have any clue what's going wrong
here?

Thanks in advance
Gopalkrishna

Guest

The folder needs to have web access permissons.
--
Staff Consultant II
Enterprise Web Services

Future Business Model