Accessing Add/Remove Programs Details

Phoe6

Hi all,

I have to uninstall an application and I don't find the uninstaller,
the option available to me is to access Add/Remove Programs, select the
application and remove from there.

I am trying to automate this task using Python:
1) Get the Application Name
2) Access the Add/Remove Program details and check if the application
is present.
3) If present, then uninstall it.

I want to understand the Python Win32 modules/calls that would helpful
to me in this direction. Are there any? I don't want to do it as GUI
automation using dogtail, as I want to maintain a homogeneous execution
environment of only CLI.

Please share your ideas as how I can go about with accessing Add/Remove
(appwiz.cpl) details in windows using python + python win 32
extensions.

Thanks.
Senthil