    server like a client. and this will not allow the "Outside World" view this
    page. Does anyone have any idea how I can pass this .aspx page through to the
    Internet.

    Terry, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Terry

    theath Guest

    i'm pretty sure your problem is with how far credentials go on
    iis/windows. unless you have everything set up a certain way, you lose
    your credentials after passing through the first computer, so if i log
    in to computer x, it looks like

    me --> x --> y

    with credentials being passed of:
    me --> x

    you don't want to give the server high access because then it becomes a
    security threat. your two options are either enabling cloaking (which
    allows your credentials to continue being passed to computers down the
    line), or use basic authentication (not windows domain auth, though you
    could tie the basic to it).

    i don't know if that answers your question, but i hope so :)

    terry

    theath, Jul 20, 2005