Accessing an .aspx page within the DMZ

Terry

We are currently hosting our own web site; the web site of course resides
outside the DMZ. For security reasons, the network crew will not allow us to
do SQL queries and access data from the web site server. Instead they want to
run the .aspx page, which does the data pull and displays the information
from a server within the DMZ. My issue is the .aspx page treats the web
server like a client. and this will not allow the "Outside World" view this
page. Does anyone have any idea how I can pass this .aspx page through to the
Internet.

theath

i'm pretty sure your problem is with how far credentials go on
iis/windows. unless you have everything set up a certain way, you lose
your credentials after passing through the first computer, so if i log
in to computer x, it looks like

me --> x --> y

with credentials being passed of:
me --> x

you don't want to give the server high access because then it becomes a
security threat. your two options are either enabling cloaking (which
allows your credentials to continue being passed to computers down the
line), or use basic authentication (not windows domain auth, though you
could tie the basic to it).

i don't know if that answers your question, but i hope so :)

terry