accessing app_code

Not Me

Hey,

Hopefully this is simple..

I've a public class in app_code, with a public shared sub in it.

From VS2005, I can access the sub from another page (using
intellisense) without errors (myCode.mySub(x,y)).

However, at runtime I get the following error:

"Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'myCode' is not declared."

myCode is the name of my class in app_code (myCode.vb)

If I change the 'protected' or 'shared' syntax from the sub, I get
different error messages, so this and the fact intellisense works makes
me wonder why I'm getting that error? I have used exactly the same
methods elsewhere and been able to access shared functions. (no need to
import/declare anything elsewhere)

any tips?

cheers,
Chris