    the web.config file
    IIS the directory ?
    Windows the users ?

    kenneth fleckenstein nielsen, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Hello kenneth,
    Check if you are using integrated security in the connection string. That
    would most probably be the problem

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net
    dkrishnan at geniant dot com
    http://www.geniant.com

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 5, 2005

  3. I've enabled IIS's integrated windows authe.. on the specific webservices
    directory security, on the customers server and nothing changed. I think that
    will affect the connection string as you said it could be, but I'm not
    connecting myself i rely on a thirdparty product and that doesn't log on
    there.

    kenneth fleckenstein nielsen, Jan 7, 2005