    can any one have idea how to do this.

    thx
    Sireesha

    Sireesha, Nov 19, 2003

  2. First I would design your data storage. Preferable some sort of database.

    Then create a 1 to many relationship.
    Tables would look like this:

    table1 - GroupId GroupName
    table2 - EmailId Email GroupId

    Then your select statement would look like this:

    SELECT * FROM Emails WHERE GroupId=5

    Hope this helps?

    Manit Chanthavong, Nov 19, 2003