accessing files on NAS from IIS6

Jason Huang

Hi,

My IIS6 is running on my Win2K3 Active Directory.
My file server is on Win2K3 R2, it's not in my AD, but it's in my LAN.
Is it possible to create a virtual directory in my IIS so that users can
access the files from the file server by the web?
Thanks for help.

Jason

Kevin Spencer

You can't create a virtual directory, but you can access the files
programmatically from your ASP.Net application as if they were on the same
machine.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer