    help would be greatly helpful for me.

    Thanks
    Amit

    Amit Bhatnagar, Oct 3, 2007

  2. Amit Bhatnagar

    sloan Guest

    I kinda think thats the equivalent of

    I have an fuel injection setup for my 2007 mustang, will it fit in my 1983
    Mustang?

    If you don't have 2.0 specific features in your 2.0 code, then perhaps you
    can compile that code in 1.1.

    I don't know, wait for someone else to chime in. But I think you're driving
    the wrong way on a one way street.

    sloan, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Amit Bhatnagar

    bruce barker Guest

    this can not be done as version 1 vm cannot host version 2 dlls. what
    you can do is convert the web site to version 2, and run the version 1
    dlls.

    you other option is to host the version 2 dlls as a web service.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Oct 3, 2007