    Anyone know how?
    Thanks,
    Gary

    GaryB, Nov 11, 2004

  2. HI Gary,

    Thank for your posting. As for this post , I've found your another one in
    the

    newsgroup. Some community members have provided some suggestions there.
    Please have a look there and if you feel it convenient that we continue to
    discuss in that thread, please feel free to followup there. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security