    go about allowing the forms authenticated user who invoked the web service
    create the folder "MyReports" if this does not exist. I do not want to use
    impersonation.

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FuZXNo?=, Sep 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2FuZXNo?=

    Gozirra Guest

    I'm sure there are many other ideas out there but here are my 2 cents.
    If you don't want to use impersonation, then grant the rights to the
    aspnet account to create folders within a single directory. You will
    also need to set permissions to allow the process to write the pdf
    output to the directory as well. That should solve your problems.

    Gozirra, Sep 18, 2006