Accessing microsoft exchange data(calendar related) from ASP.NET

Guest

Hi
I would like to know if it is possible to access the calendar data from MS exchange server 2000 from an ASP.NET application. If possible, please provide reference to relevant articles/code samples etc.

Thanks in advance
Usha

Rajiv R

Hi Usha..

its possible...

i had used a web service from msdn which did that. I can find the url now!!

not sure if these would help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmes2k/htm
l/calwp_0001.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmes2k/htm