Accessing MTS Components in ASP.net Application(OS- Windows2000 Server)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Raghunath, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Raghunath

    Raghunath Guest

    Hi,
    I am facing Serious problem Plz Help me out.
    I have developed COM+ Component using ATL .
    I used the same in Asp.net application.
    I created Setup (msi file) in windows 2000 server.
    and COM+ Component i have rebuilded in the same platform(ie win 2000
    server).
    When i run the setup in the same PC it is working fine No problems.
    But Same setup i have installed in Other PC which have only .Net
    Framework.
    * Worked fine for sometime in a Single browser
    * When I access in subsequent browsers Component Object Reference is
    Loosing.
    On Freequent Refreshes on browser I am getting following error.
    * Not Enough memory storage space to execute this request

    expecting earliest Reply.

    Thanking u in Advance

    Regards
    Rajshekar