Accessing MTS Components in ASP.net Application(OS- Windows2000 Server)

Raghunath

Hi,
I am facing Serious problem Plz Help me out.
I have developed COM+ Component using ATL .
I used the same in Asp.net application.
I created Setup (msi file) in windows 2000 server.
and COM+ Component i have rebuilded in the same platform(ie win 2000
server).
When i run the setup in the same PC it is working fine No problems.
But Same setup i have installed in Other PC which have only .Net
Framework.
* Worked fine for sometime in a Single browser
* When I access in subsequent browsers Component Object Reference is
Loosing.
On Freequent Refreshes on browser I am getting following error.
* Not Enough memory storage space to execute this request

expecting earliest Reply.

Thanking u in Advance

Regards
Rajshekar