Accessing .NET assemblies from classic ASP/VBScript?

joshbeall

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is any way to access .NET assemblies from
classic ASP/VBScript?

We have a legacy app that was written using classic ASP and VBScript,
and there's a new facility that one of our developers did in .NET that
we'd like to use with our legacy app. Specifically, we have an online
signup process that is a multi-page form written using classic ASP.
When the user finally completes the signup process, we'd like to
package up the form values and send them off to several objects that we
have defined in our new .NET DLL.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

-Josh

p.s. please observe Followup-to: microsoft.public.dotnet.general --
thanks!