    from knowing this is a domain user? Do I need to setup impersonation in
    order for the web site to use their credentials? Thank you.

    David

    David C, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Yes, you should use impersonation for the web site to use their credentials.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jan 14, 2008

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    Steve,
    I have the lines below in the web.config file but it does not seem to be
    working. When I remove the "impersonate" line the users can see the files,
    and can open all but the jpg files. Any ideas what I can do so they can see
    the files? Thanks.

    <authentication mode="Windows" />
    <identity impersonate="true" />

    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    David C, Jan 15, 2008