Accessing PIC's EEPROM

Ramon

Hi all,

I want to write some data on the EEPROM of a PIC 16F877 microcontroller via
serial port rs232. What library can I use with a gcc compiler to perform
this ?

Thank you very much !

Ramon.

Dan Henry

Ramon said:
Hi all,

I want to write some data on the EEPROM of a PIC 16F877 microcontroller via
serial port rs232. What library can I use with a gcc compiler to perform
this ?

I was not aware that gcc had PIC support. The closest you are likely
to come to gcc for a PIC is:

http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

With that, you'll have to roll your own EEPROM and serial I/O
routines.

Mark A. Odell

"Ramon" said:
I want to write some data on the EEPROM of a PIC 16F877 microcontroller via
serial port rs232. What library can I use with a gcc compiler to perform
this ?

This is not a C question. Please try asking again in comp.arch.embedded where
we will advise you to use an 8051, AVR, or MSP430 instead of the PIC.