Accessing profile. How to do it?

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I am using Asp.Net 2.0 profile to save complex types, i.e., classes.
I am using an SQL 2005 as the profile provider.

My classes hold two different types of information:

A) Personal details of user (Name, Phone Number, etc);
This is a simple class with various properties

B) Documents published by the user ("My First Book", "Another Book",
etc).
This is a <Serializable()> class.

My two problems are:

1. How to display the names and phone numbers of all users?

2. How to display all the documents pubished by all users?

I know how to display these information from the authenticated user or
even from another user.

The problem, is basically, how to display the same information from all
users.

Thank You,
Miguel