    populated in Request("rssFeed"), how can I do this because the Request
    object is not available to the Client-side.

    Thanks

    BuddyWork, Oct 26, 2005

  2. "BuddyWork" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to be able to client process of the ASP page to get the value
    > populated in Request("rssFeed"), how can I do this because the Request
    > object is not available to the Client-side.

    Have your ASP write it out into some client-side script:

    Response.Write "<script language='vbscript'>"& vbcrlf
    Response.Write "rssFeed = " & Request("rssFeed") & vbcrlf

    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Oct 26, 2005

  3. BuddyWork

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Get the value(s) you want and place them directly into the clientside code
    <script....>
    blah = <%= serverBlah %>;
    </script>
    --