    like using personally

    any good solution?

    thanks!!!

    Baron, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Baron

    Scott Allen Guest

    You could run the ASP.NET application with the identity of a domain
    user who is trusted on those other domains. Also, impersonation
    doesn't nessecarily require pinvoke, in fact you could impersonate a
    user by entering a specific username / password in web.config or in
    the registry and get to the networked drives.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Baron

    Baron Guest

    but the point is
    I'll need different accounts when accessing different machines

    thanks
    baron

    Baron, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Baron

    Scott Allen Guest

    In that case you may want to look at using delegation. Delegation
    allows the client's identity to hop from the web browser to your web
    server, and then again from the server to the file share on a third
    machine. The third machine will then see the client's identity when a
    request is made for the file.

    I have some links here:
    http://odetocode.com/Blogs/scott/archive/2005/02/24/1053.aspx

    --