Accessing Struts Formbean attributes from JSP

Squishy

Hello,
I have a Struts backed JSP. Normally i access the Formbean's parameters
via Struts Tags like
<bean:write>.
However now i have to put some form bean properties into a JSP string

I tried it this way

<% mystring = <bean:write name="jslice"
property="auftragsDatumString"/> %>

But that didnt work of course.
How can i access the form bean properties via JSP best?

Regards
Holger Johanndeiter

MiSt

Squishy napisał(a):
Hello,
I have a Struts backed JSP. Normally i access the Formbean's parameters
via Struts Tags like
<bean:write>.
However now i have to put some form bean properties into a JSP string

I tried it this way

<% mystring = <bean:write name="jslice"
property="auftragsDatumString"/> %>

But that didnt work of course.
How can i access the form bean properties via JSP best?

<bean:define id="propertyValueId" name="myFormName"
property="myFormProperty" />

<% mystring=properyValueId; %>