    OTA API>

    Thanks in advance,
    Ray

    Ray, May 3, 2006

  2. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Sorry, my ignorance of the Perl world shows!

    I will search CPAN for possible matches, but OTA stands for Open Test
    Architecture API. TestDirector for Quality Center is a product of
    Mercury Interactive, and they "officially" support a C++ OTA interface
    and also Visual Basic interface.

    I can't entirely escape the VB part, for their defined way of
    programattically altering the workflow is using VBScript. However, I
    have seen some references and a couple of small examples of using Perl.

    Thanks for your time and the CPAN pointer.

    Ray, May 4, 2006