Accessing the visible property of a User Control at runtime

johnStein

I need to make visisble/invisible my user control at runtime
I am using code-behind and there is no access to the control here
What do I do

Calvin Luttrell/ProjectThunder.com

John,

What type of control are you making? If it's a UserControl you can make the declaration of the control Public instead of Private in the user Control but watch out .Net will switch it back to private when you aren't looking. You can also write Public properties in the control to change the state of a child control from with in the user control.

-Calvin Luttrell
ProjectThunder.com