    Regards

    Reny

    ---

    Reny J Joseph Thuthikattu, Dec 30, 2004

  2. RE: accessing the web user control's control from a web page and se

    Hi,

    Add the code in the codebehind file. If you are using Visual Studio, drag
    and drop the user control in the solution explorer to the webform. Create
    properties on the user control that expose the properties that you want to
    set in the user control. You can access these properties in the webform with
    much ease.

    Prakash.C

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJha2FzaC5ORVQ=?=, Dec 30, 2004