    node .

    Thanks in Advance,

    Soumitra
    Soumitra Bajpai, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Hi Natty,

    Thanks for the solution. I got that.

    For everybody else

    function myfunc()
    {
    var SelectedNode;
    // This gives you the node that is clicked
    SelectedNode=TreeView1.getTreeNode
    (TreeView1.clickedNodeIndex);
    // just checks and returns a property of the node
    if (SelectedNode!=null)
    {
    alert(SelectedNode.getAttribute("text"));

    Tie this in to the onclick event of the tree.

    Hope this helps

    Warm Regards,

    Soumitra

    url=/workshop/webcontrols/
    >behaviors/library/treeview/treeview_client_ovw.asp
    >
    >Natty Gur, CTO
    >Dao2Com Ltd.
    >28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    >Israel , 51114