    how can i access the values from the checkbox in the datagrid to see if it´s
    checked or not. ?

    thanks.

    rodrigo guerra, Jul 14, 2003

  2. solved in other way.. i put the checkbox inside the template colum using
    property builder
    used kumar example:
    http://v4cnet.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/

    and not using code behind (template colunm/custom class/InstantiateIn like
    the below url.) with code-behind looks like it looses the reference to the
    template colum (that is the checkbox) and can´t find the value...
    only god knows why..!!?

    anyway.. solved my problem.

    THANKS MAN !

    "rodrigo guerra" <> escreveu na mensagem
    > hi folks, i have a checkbox in my datagrid created this way:
    >
    > http://www.superdotnet.com/show_article.aspx?pkID=116
    >
    > with C# code-behind, TemplateColumn and a custom class to add the

    checkbox.

    rodrigo guerra, Jul 15, 2003