    respective C files.
    Any pointers over the solution in C/Perl under Unix would be helpful.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Darshan, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Darshan wrote:
    > I have n number of C files which have French + English comments in
    > them.
    > Now i have written a code which greps all the comments.
    > What is the best way to get the comments translated using a online
    > translator

    You're probably better of right now with French+English comments.
    Machine translation is still very, very far away from being useful. If
    you want something translated properly, hire a professional translator,
    or at least a native speaker with some knowledge of the target area. A
    good place to look are sci.lang.translation.* newsgroups.

    > (like bablefish or google ...) and write all the translated texts back
    > to the
    > respective C files.
    > Any pointers over the solution in C/Perl under Unix would be helpful.

    In this respect, comp.programming, comp.unix.* and/or Perl-related
    newsgroups may be better places to get help. This group can be useful if
    you have a stab at (ANSI) C solution, and encounter problems/questions.

    > Thanks in Advance.

    Cheers

    Vladimir

    --
    My e-mail address is real, and I read it.

    Vladimir S. Oka, Jan 16, 2006