    works fine. What's going on? Is there any way I can solve this problem?

    Cheers,

    Ian Griffiths.
    Ian Griffiths, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Ian Griffiths wrote:
    > I've written a test WML page, but when I try and access it wil my Orange
    > phone, I just get 'Response Unknown'. However, if I use a WAP emulator, it
    > works fine. What's going on? Is there any way I can solve this problem?

    Maybe, the real-world phone is stricter than the emulator. Provide a URL
    to your test page.
    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)
    Johannes Koch, Oct 20, 2003

  3. True, true. Test page can be found at
    www.gavsplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.wml

    Cheers,

    Ian G.

    Ian Griffiths, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Ian Griffiths wrote:
    > True, true. Test page can be found at
    > www.gavsplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.wml

    XML (and so WML) is case sensitive. WML elements and and attributes are
    lower-case.
    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)
    Johannes Koch, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Opera says....

    XML parsing failed: mismatched tag (Line: 54, Character: 2)

    Steve Slatcher, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Changing the case didn't solve my problem. I haven't been able to determine
    what the tag mismatch refers to.

    Ian.

    Ian Griffiths, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Ian Griffiths

    Martin Boehm Guest

    "Ian Griffiths" <> wrote in message

    > Changing the case didn't solve my problem. I haven't been able to
    > determine what the tag mismatch refers to.

    You have two uppercase BR's in the middle/text part, the rest seems to
    be okay (as far es case goes).

    Martin
    Martin Boehm, Oct 21, 2003